Friday, August 10, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Friday - Holiday Mini


This year's Stampin Up! Holiday Mini Catalog is really not that mini at all! The book is larger for your viewing pleasure and jam pack full of awesome products! You can see here the FLASH BOOK
My Christmas tags made in MDS2 come from page 38 in the catalog. I love the stamped tag however that stamp set is not out in MDS - well YET!  So I created my own in MDS2 using punches, text box, cropped stamp images and brads. I want to get these printed thru SU right away because they are 31% OFF!!!! They are like only 52cents each! They will be perfect for my holiday presents!
I made a video showing you the new process of printing thru Stampin Up printing services. They have made it so much easier to print multiple projects at one time. Be sure to check it out!

See here 31% OFFER to read all about it. I am taking full advantage of the 31% off! I am doing photobooks, swatchbooks, individual pages, cards and tags for myself AND Christmas gifts for my friends and family.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
We have a new MDS Designer joining our team! Welcome Kimberly at #12!
Check out what my talented MDS Blog Hop friends created this week! If someone is missing as you hop, just come back here and move to the next person.
1. Jeanna Bohanon

2 comments:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

cute as always!

Amber said...

Oooh - thanks for doing a video about the new shopping cart features! cute tags too - you've inspired me!