Friday, September 14, 2012

MDS Blog Hop Fridays - Card Sketch



As soon as I saw our card sketch challenge HERE, I wanted to make a trifold card. Those to me are a big design challenge.  I started with the flag punches over and over with stretched them out over the entire card. Then I went with a theme of using the Comfort Cafe DSP and remembered that I needed an Anniversary card for my parents soon. I created some fake guidelines so you can see where the folds would be. I recolored the Victoria ribbon to Cajun Craze and the Vintage Brad to Midnight Muse. I also used the cropping tool on the Stamp image sentiment a couple of times to get my stamps images where I wanted them. I will get this ordered today with my last MDS print order as the 31% discount expires TONIGHT.
I just got my first MDS print order back and I am thrilled with my print products. The front and back endsheets were the wrong color on my photobooks but over all, I am so happy!!! I will share some of those printed products with you all soon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

Check out what my talented MDS Blog Hop friends created this week!
 If someone is missing as you hop, just come back here and move to the next person.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Awesome card Cindy! I love it!