Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Artisan Wednesday WOW - Layered Fall Card

Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you come check out how I made this card!
I love the pieces that come in the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit. The birch paper is by far my favorite thing! And you get plenty of it in the kit to do the tablescape settings, cards and even scrapbook pages. Here is a card I made using the birch paper, maple leaf, and linen thread from it.

I used Chocolate Chip cardstock with Woodgrain Embossing Folder and Whisper White Craft Ink sponged on it. I added the Chalk Talk Framelits to make the tag hole.
      I took the blue Designer Series Paper with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die Cut. I also took the Silver Glimmer Paper and cut a leaf. Then I sponged it with the Gold Metallic Encore Ink Pad for a new shade of gold glimmer paper. See that little thanks? That is from the Photopolymer Stamp Set called Another Thank You.  Perfectly cut and placed with a dimensional! I really like all the layers placed on a clean white base.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you today!
 Cindy 
Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it.

Connie Collins said...

I am crazy in love with the birch paper too! Great card!

Alanna said...

I'm with you on the birch paper... I can't stop using it! and I love that pop of gold! Great job!

Mercedes Weber said...

Nicely done! Great texture and love the touch of bling!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Simply Stunning!

Wendie Waldman said...

Love all the textures - rockin' the tablesetting kit!

Anonymous said...

Just love the idea that embossed the tag with the woodgrain folder. It's one of those "why didn't I ever think of that?" moments. Gorgeous, love the glimmer leaf in the mix too.

Becky Cowley said...

Love this card! The birch paper, the touch of glimmer, the woodgrain embossing, it all blends so amazingly! Very well done.