Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Amazing Stars - Artisan WOW

Welcome back to Artisan Wednesday WOW! I am so EXCITED at this very minute! I leave in the morning for Salt Lake City and the Stampin UP Convention!!! I am going to see all my stampin friends and learn about new product and have fun and be crazy and sleep very little! I also get to see some of these fantastic Artisan Design Team members! I CAN'T WAIT!

We are moving on to our last box of Stampin' Up products for this AWESOME Artisan Design Team! We are all so sad that our term is coming to a close at the end of July. Gonna miss this so much! This box was full of NEW products that just came out in our new Annual Stampin' Up catalog!!! We hope you stay with our Artisan Design Team Blog Hop for the whole month of July! You just came from Cathy Caines and next is Connie Collins, but before you do come check out my card made the fabulous Star Framelits, sponge daubers and a new stamp set!

Some of my favorite things on this card:
This stamp set called Amazing Birthday and coloring it in with Stampin Up Markers in Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay.
Using the end of a sponge dauber for the background circles! I used Whisper White and Bermuda Bay ink pads.
The Star Framelits with DSP from the Brights Color Collections and the Moonlight Paper Stack. 
Now go and make today ridiculously AMAZING! I plan to do just that for the next 5 days!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you!

Cindy

Move on to Connie by clicking on the next button! She is gonna make you CRY!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is spectacular! What great creativity!

Wendie Waldman said...

Such a bright, cheerful card. Hope to say hi at convention!