Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sending Simply Gratitude - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome back to the Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are on our November box from Stampin' UP. This box was full of Christmas kits and stamps from the Stampin' UP Holiday Catalog! I am so excited to share fun and seasonal projects to inspire you! Every Thursday of each week for one full year, all 16 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Now on to my Stampin' UP Facebook project this week...my Simply Created Gratitude cards!
One look at this Gratitude for Days Simply Created Kit and I knew that I want to ACTUALLY send them to people that are such a blessing in my life. To do that, I had to turn this "garland" kit into individual cards. It really was rather simple. I cut 8.5 x11 cardstock of Basic Gray, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Tangerine Tango, Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive into 4.25x5.5 bases with rounded corners at the bottom. Then assemble the pockets, add the numbers, an Autumn Wooden Elements leaf or acorn (I will missed these so much when the Holiday Catalog is over) and tie a bow with the twine from the kit.
Of course, I had to add some stamping along the way! I used the Gratitude for Days Photopolymer Stamp Set for the notecards and the Whisper White envelopes. I made my list of my top 10 blessings of this year and filled out the notecards with thoughts on how each of those people change my last year. With this kit, I could go to 30 blessings but I wanted to use 11-30 for birthday cards like my friend Mercedes did HERE. Love her gift card idea for this kit!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspires you to 
thank the people that mean so much to you! Tis the season to be thankful!
Cindy
You saw my friend, Becky Cowley before me and now move on to my friend, Helene Legrand by clicking on the next button below! Be sure to stop by all 16 of us!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

So fun! Love the colors and design!

Monika Davis said...

Guess what I got in the mail today!!
One of these beauties! Love, love, love it! We have lots more to create and more adventures to go on! Love you!
Monika