Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fancy Friday Blog Hop - Tags Tags Tags

Welcome to the FANCY FRIDAY BLOG HOP for a
"Tags" Challenge!
My fancy friends and I are BACK! We loved working with each other so much that we decided to continue on with an all new blog hop to inspire you in fun new ways! Each month on the last Friday, we will bring to you new challenges of all kinds (color,sketch, stamp focus, etc) that you can even participate in!  This month we are doing TAGS! You may see a variety of themes on the blog hop with our tags - some Christmas or some birthday or some general themes...I went with a baby theme after seeing those cute ducks!

I am sharing a little sneak peak at a stamp set from the Stampin' UP Occasions Catalog that begins January 6th! This stamp set is called One Tag Fits All and includes 6 images with a variety of themes. It also coordinates with the Note Tag Punch. These are super easy to make! I stamped in Black Memento Ink on Whisper White cardstock both images together. Doing this, you could stamp a ton of these all at once! However, you do have to hand cut them all out! I thought these would be great for a baby shower whether a boy or a girl! I colored the images with Stampin' Blendabilities Markers in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral. 
I used the Curvy Keepsakes Die Cut with the Kraft Cardstock for my little "box". I textured them with the Large Dots Textured Embossing Folder and sponged the dots in Versamark to make them stand out a little bit. The rest is the Clothspins to attach to box, a little Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding Baker's Twine and matching sequins in the same colors. I am still in love with the colors from the 2013-2014 In Colors Collection!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope this inspire you!
Cindy

Now move on to the FABULOUS and FANCY 
Connie Collins by clicking on the next button below!